If you're on the hunt for Phoenix nurse jobs (Click here
), or are already employed as a nursing professional, there are many local organizations and professional associations that can help you network with peers.
Becoming involved in an organization or association is a great way for job seekers
to meet people from companies that may currently be hiring and a great way for employees to network with other industry professionals.
Arizona is home to three community organizations that focus on healthcare, including:
- Flinn Foundation - A privately endowed, philanthropic grant-making organization focused on advancing biosciences by offering workshops and educational forums.
- Jobing.com Healthcare Professional Advisory Council - Individuals focused on the HR side of the industry share their experience and work to help other professionals.
- March of Dimes - A group that works to improve the health of babies through research, community services, education and advocacy.
The state also has several healthcare professional associations, including:
- Arizona Association for Home Care
- Arizona Fire Chiefs
- Arizona Healthcare Human Resources Association
- Arizona Hospice and Palliative Care Organization
- Arizona Medical Association
- Arizona Nurses Association
- Arizona Nurses Association Greater Phoenix Area Chapter
- Arizona Osteopathic Medical Association
- Arizona State Physicians Association
- Arizona State Society of Radiologic Technologists
- AZ Nurses Association-Tucson
- Grand Canyon Chapter of the American Radiology Nurses Association
- Student Nurses Association of Arizona
Learn more about these associations here
Labels: Phoenix nurse jobs